Classic Beef Tacos
- 2 tbsp canola oil*
- 1 lb lean ground sirloin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pouch Simply Organic Southwest Taco Simmer Sauce
- 1 pkg La Tortilla Factory Handmade Style Tortillas
- The Fresh Market Shredded Cheese
- Yo Quiero Guacamole
- Cilantro, sliced radishes, jalapeno and lime, optional for serving
Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat until it shimmers. Add ground sirloin and season with salt and pepper. Cook until crumbled and brown with no pink remaining, about 4-5 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add taco skillet sauce to the pan. Simmer until the mixture is warm and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
Heat small skillet over medium high heat. Place tortilla in skillet and toast until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
To serve, spoon beef in warm tortillas and top with cheese, guacamole and other garnishes, if desired.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.
Need Help? We Can Help
Do you need to address any issues or concerns? Store, company and merchant inquiries can be addressed by filling out our Guest Care Form.