- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb extra lean ground sirloin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 (8 oz) pkg Frontera Taco Skillet Sauce
- 1 pkg La Tortilla Factory Handmade Style Tortillas, warmed
- The Fresh Market Shredded Cheese
- Sour cream
- The Fresh Market Guacamole
- Cilantro, sliced radishes, jalapeno and lime, optional
Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat until it shimmers. Add ground sirloin and season with salt and pepper. Cook until crumbled and brown with no pink remaining, about 4-5 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add taco skillet sauce to the pan. Simmer until the mixture is warm and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
Heat small skillet over medium high heat. Place tortilla in skillet and toast until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
To serve, spoon beef in warm tortillas and top with cheese, sour cream, guacamole and other garnishes, if desired.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.