- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 ½ lb chicken breast strips
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pkt Siete Taco Seasoning
- 1 pkg Organic Maria & Ricardo’s Flour Tortillas
- Wholly Guacamole
- Cilantro, sliced radishes and lime, for serving
In large skillet, add oil and heat over medium-high for 2-3 minutes. Add chicken and cook until brown on all sides and the juices run clear, about 5-6 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add taco seasoning and ⅓ c water to the pan. Simmer, stirring often, until the mixture has thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
Heat small skillet over medium-high heat. Place tortilla in skillet and toast until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
To serve, spoon chicken in warm tortillas and top with guacamole and other garnishes, if desired.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.