- 1 (9.5 oz) pkg Hakubaku Soba Noodles
- 2 limes, 1 juiced and 1 cut into wedges for serving
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium Tamari or low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar or honey
- 2 tbsp Chile Crunch
- 1 ½ tbsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil, plus more for serving
- ½ European cucumber, sliced thinly
- 4 large radishes, sliced thinly
- 3 green onions, chopped finely (white and green parts)
- ¼ c cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt
- ¼ c roasted, salted nuts, chopped, for serving (peanuts, cashews or pistachios)
- JFC Black Roasted Sesame Seeds, for serving
Cook noodles according to package directions, until al dente. Transfer to a colander over the sink and run cold water over noodles until completely cool. Allow to drain until ready to use.
Whisk lime juice, Tamari, brown sugar, Chile Crunch and sesame oil together in a large bowl. Add next 5 ingredients, followed by noodles. Toss to combine, taste and add salt if desired. Transfer noodle mixture to a large platter, top with nuts, sesame seeds and lime wedges. Drizzle with a bit of sesame oil and a squeeze of lime. Serve immediately.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.