- 1 jar (8 oz.) Stonewall Kitchen Artichoke Pesto
- ½ c. Parmesan cheese, freshly shredded
- ¼ c. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 tbsp. green onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. lemon zest
- 6 oz. crabmeat, cartilage and shells removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine first 6 ingredients in medium mixing bowl. Fold in crab and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer dip into a greased baking dish. Bake 20-30 minutes until heated through and bubbly. Serve with slices of toasted baguette or crackers.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.