- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Ultimate Lump Crab Cakes
- 1 ½ c mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium high heat until it shimmers, about 3 minutes. Add crab cakes and cook until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes per side. Using a slotted spatula, remove crab cakes to paper towels and allow to drain.
To make the aioli, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon zest, juice and Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use.
Serve warm crab cakes with a generous spoonful of aioli.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.