- 5-10 fresh mint leaves, washed
- 1 lime, washed and cut into 6 wedges
- 4 tsp brown sugar
- 1 c fresh cranberries, washed
- 1 c fresh blueberries, washed
- 8-12 oz bourbon (adjust depending on taste)
- 64 oz Q Ginger Beer, chilled
Place mint, lime wedges, brown sugar, cranberries and blueberries in a very large pitcher. Alternatively this can be done in 2 separate pitchers.
Using a clean spoon or spatula, muddle the ingredients together, smashing to release some liquid and break up fruit. Add bourbon and Ginger Beer and gently stir to combine.
Keep mixture refrigerated until ready to serve.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.