- 3 oz thick sliced pancetta, cut into cubes
- 2 lbs The Fresh Market Halved Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp Date Lady Date Syrup
- 1½ tbsp sherry or rice vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- ⅓ c hazelnuts, toasted, skinned and coarsely chopped
- 10 medjool dates, pitted and cut into ¼-in dice with an oiled knife
Preheat oven to 400ºF. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pancetta until browned and crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain and cool.
Toss Brussels sprouts in oil on a large sheet pan. Turn sprouts cut side down and bake until browned and tender when pierced with a knife, about 30 minutes.
Remove sheet pan from oven. Scatter chopped dates over sprouts and drizzle date syrup over, tossing to coat. Return to oven and bake until syrup is bubbling, 5-8 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with vinegar and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with pancetta and hazelnuts and serve immediately.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.