Date Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta and Hazelnuts
- 3 oz thick sliced pancetta, cut into cubes
- 2 lb The Fresh Market Halved Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp Date Lady Date Syrup
- 1½ tbsp sherry or rice vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ c hazelnuts, toasted, skinned and coarsely chopped
- 10 medjool dates, pitted and cut into ¼-in dice with an oiled knife
Preheat oven to 400ºF. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pancetta until browned and crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain and cool.
Toss Brussels sprouts in oil on a large sheet pan. Turn sprouts cut side down and bake until browned and tender when pierced with a knife, about 30 minutes.
Remove sheet pan from oven. Scatter chopped dates over sprouts and drizzle date syrup over, tossing to coat. Return to oven and bake until syrup is bubbling, 5-8 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with vinegar and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with pancetta and hazelnuts and serve immediately.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.
Need Help? We Can Help
Do you need to address any issues or concerns? Store, company and merchant inquiries can be addressed by filling out our Guest Care Form.