- 1 ½ c 2% milk
- 6 heaping scoops chocolate ice cream
- Marshmallow fluff, to taste
- Pistachios, shelled and chopped, to taste
- 2 tbsp The Fresh Market Dark Chocolate Sauce
- The Fresh Market Pretzels
- The Fresh Market Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
Place 2 large glass tumblers in the freezer and allow to chill for 15 minutes. Meanwhile make the milkshake by combining milk and 4 scoops ice cream in a blender on high until creamy, about 30 seconds. Remove glasses from freezer and smear a small amount of marshmallow fluff around rim of each glass. Roll glasses lightly in chopped pistachios so that nuts adhere to rim. Next, drizzle chocolate sauce inside each glass.
Pour milkshake equally between glasses. Top each with 1 addition scoop of ice cream, pretzels and crumbled cookies. Serve immediately.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.