Easy Skillet Meal
- 1 c Organic The Fresh Market Jasmine or Basmati Rice
- 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 16 oz chicken breast strips, 16 oz Pork Tenderloin strips or 8 oz Daring Original Plant Chicken Pieces
- 18 oz Skillet Meal Veggie Kit*
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 7 oz Kevin’s Paleo-Keto Simmer Sauce of choice
Skillet Meal Veggie Kit
- 4 oz Red Bell Pepper
- 3 0z Red Onion
- 4 oz Yellow Squash
- 4 oz Zucchini Squash
- 3 oz Sliced Baby Bella
Cook rice according to package instructions.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken or pork with salt and pepper. Add chicken, pork or Daring Plant Chicken Pieces in an even layer and sauté, turning occasionally until cooked through (5-7 minutes for chicken, 4-5 minutes for pork, 6-7 minutes for Daring Plant Chicken Pieces). Transfer to a plate and set aside.
Add remaining 1 tbsp oil to skillet over medium-high and add veggie kit. Sauté, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and slightly tender, about 5-7 minutes. Lower heat to medium and add protein back to the pan along with Kevin’s sauce, stirring well to combine. Simmer until warmed through, 1-2 minutes.
To serve: Divide rice into 4 portions, and spoon skillet veggies and protein on top.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.
Need Help? We Can Help
Do you need to address any issues or concerns? Store, company and merchant inquiries can be addressed by filling out our Guest Care Form.