- 1 ½ tbsp canola oil
- Chili Veggie Kit, available in our produce department
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb Grass-Fed Ground Beef
- 1 jar Cookwell & Co Two-Step Chili Mix
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans or kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Avocado, for serving
- Cheese, for serving
- Sour cream, for serving
- Lime, for serving
Add oil to a large pot or Dutch oven and heat over medium high. Once hot, add all of the veggies from the veggie kit. Season with salt and pepper to taste and sauté for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until slightly brown and softened.
Add beef, season with more salt and pepper to taste and sauté, stirring periodically until beef is no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Add 1 tbsp garlic (more if desired) and cook until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Drain grease from beef if necessary.
Add jar of chili mix and beans and bring chili to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour. Serve with fresh avocado, cheese, sour cream and lime, if desired.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.