Amaretto Caramel Sauce
- ½ c The Fresh Market Creamy Caramel Sauce
- 2 tbsp heavy cream or whole milk
- 1 tbsp amaretto liqueur
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Softened butter for greasing baking dish
- 1 (17.64 oz) pkg The Fresh Market Panettone, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 eggs
- ½ c granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp amaretto liqueur
- 1 tbsp The Fresh Market Madagascar Vanilla Bean Paste
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 c Homestead Creamery Eggnog
Amaretto Caramel Sauce: Add all ingredients to a small saucepan, stir to combine and heat over low until caramel liquifies and the sauce starts to simmer. Remove from heat, set aside and rewarm right before serving.
Bread Pudding: Butter a 9-inch, 3-qt baking dish and add bread cubes.
In a large bowl combine eggs, sugar, amaretto, vanilla bean paste and salt and whisk thoroughly until well combined. Gradually whisk in eggnog. Pour mixture over bread cubes, pressing down to make sure all of the bread is submerged. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Bake bread pudding for about 40-45 minutes or until pudding has set. Let cool 10 minutes before serving. Spoon bread pudding into bowls and drizzle with warm amaretto caramel sauce.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.