- 2 large sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 bottle Owen Roe Sinister Hand Red
- 1 ½ c R.W. Knudsen Family Just Cranberry Juice
- 1 ½ c orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 ½ c blackberries
- 1 ½ c raspberries
- 1 ½ c pomegranate seeds
- The Fresh Market Sparkling Mineral Water
Place rosemary in a large glass pitcher and muddle to release the oils. Add next 5 ingredients and stir to combine. Add blackberries, raspberries and pomegranate arils and stir one more time. Cover pitcher with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
To serve, fill 8 glasses with ice, pour in sangria (making sure each one gets some of the fruit) and add a splash of sparkling mineral water to each.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.