- 1 (7 oz) bag RightRice Medley Fried Rice
- 1 tbsp Lahtt Sauce All-Purpose Chili Oil Sauce
- 1 c mixed frozen veggies (carrots, peas and corn), defrosted
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced and divided
- 1 tbsp Ocean’s Halo No Soy Less Sodium Soy-Free Sauce
- 1 tbsp canola or vegetable oil
- Sir Kensington’s Gochujang Everything Sauce, for serving
Cook rice according to package instructions. Heat a large wok or nonstick skillet over medium high and add the Lahtt Sauce. Once hot (about 3 minutes), add veggies, 2 of the sliced green onions and the Ocean’s Halo sauce. Sauté, stirring occasionally to soften veggies, about 3 minutes. Add oil and rice, tossing to coat. Spread rice evenly and press down with a spatula to flatten. Allow to cook undisturbed, about 3 minutes. Stir and repeat this process two more times until rice is crisp and has developed an even golden-brown color.
Serve with a drizzle of Sir Kensington’s Gochujang Everything Sauce and reserved green onions.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.