- 1 ½ tbsp EPIC Pork Fat
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 bell peppers (any combination or red, green or yellow), chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ (14 oz) jar EPIC Beef Jalapeño Sea Salt Bone Broth
- 1 (28 oz) can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Avocado, for serving
- Cheese, for serving
- Sour Cream, for serving
- EPIC Chili Lime Oven Baked Pork Rinds
Add pork fat to a large pot or Dutch oven and heat over medium high. Once hot, add onion and peppers. Season with salt and pepper to taste and sauté for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until slightly brown and softened. Add beef, chili powder, smoked paprika and cumin, season with salt and pepper to taste and sauté, stirring periodically until beef is no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Drain grease from beef if necessary.
Add ½ jar of bone broth, tomatoes and beans and bring chili to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour. Serve with fresh avocado, cheese, sour cream and lime, if desired, and top with crumbled pork rinds.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.