- 2 avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- ¼ c salsa
- ¼ c sour cream
- ¼ c roasted, salted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Prepare grill to medium heat. Brush both sides of avocados evenly with oil and season to taste with salt. Place on grill cut side-down and cook 2-3 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until nicely charred
Remove to serving platter cut side up. Top each with dollops of salsa and sour cream. Sprinkle over pumpkin seeds and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges and tortilla chips.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.