Grilled Halloumi with Blueberry, Mint and Pistachios
- ½ c Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Jam
- 1 (8.8 oz) pkg halloumi cheese, halved, lengthwise, to create 2 blocks
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- ¼ c roasted salted pistachios, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- Water crackers or thinly sliced baguette, for serving
In a small sauce pan, add jam and warm over medium heat.
Prepare outdoor grill to medium heat. Lightly oil grates with canola oil. Place halloumi slices on grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until both sides are marked and slightly charred.
Remove from grill and immediately cut into cubes. Place on serving platter and drizzle with warmed jam. Top with pistachios, mint and lime wedges and serve immediately with crackers or bread.
Note – This dish is best served warm
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.
Need Help? We Can Help
Do you need to address any issues or concerns? Store, company and merchant inquiries can be addressed by filling out our Guest Care Form.