- ½ c fresh tomatoes, halved or cut into chunks
- ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for grilling
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pkg The Fresh Market Naan (two pieces)
- ½ ball fresh mozzarella, torn into pieces
- The Fresh Market Balsamic Glaze
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
In a small bowl, toss tomato chunks with olive oil, sea salt and minced garlic and set aside. Meanwhile, prepare outdoor grill to high heat. Brush each naan bread with oil on just one side and grill for about 2 minutes, or until grill marks appear. Flip both pieces of naan, move to indirect heat and top with fresh mozzarella (torn into pieces) and tomatoes. Close grill and cook for about 6 minutes or until cheese has fully melted and bottom of naan is nicely charred. Remove from grill, drizzle with The Fresh Market Balsamic Glaze and top with pine nuts and fresh basil.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.