- 4 whole portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 tbsp. The Fresh Market Olive Oil, divided
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 3 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. fresh mini mozzarella balls
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ¼ c. fresh basil, chopped
Prepare grill to medium heat. Using a spoon, scrap out gills from each mushroom and discard. Drizzle 3 tbsp. olive oil evenly over both sides of mushrooms and season with salt and pepper.
Combine remaining 1 tbsp. olive oil, tomatoes, mozzarella, balsamic, basil, salt and pepper as set aside. Place mushrooms on grill, gill side down, and grill 5-7 minutes. Flip and spoon tomato mixture evenly into each mushroom. Close grill lid and cook 5 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted and mushrooms are tender. Serve immediately.