- 24 oz baby red potatoes
- 1 tbsp kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 4 Alder Grilling Wraps
- 4 (4-5 oz) salmon fillets
- ½ c extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 small lemon, cut into 8 slices
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ c pickled green beans, chopped
- ¼ c kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
Place potatoes in a large pot with water to cover by 1 inch. Add 1 tbsp salt and bring to a boil over high. Cook until potatoes prick easily with a fork, about 12 minutes. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl to cool. Set aside.
Prep wraps for grilling following directions on wrap packaging. Preheat grill to medium high, about 400°F.
Place one fillet in the middle of each wrap. Drizzle the 4 fillets evenly using 2 tbsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place 2 lemon slices over each piece. Wrap filets and tie with twine. Grill, covered, until just cooked through, about 8 minutes. Transfer wraps to plates and snip twine to let wraps open and release steam.
Whisk together remaining 2 tbsp oil, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Cut potatoes in half and toss with vinaigrette in a large bowl with green beans, olives and dill. Serve alongside salmon.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.