- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- 2 Honeycrisp Apples, thinly sliced
- 2 whole pears, thinly sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ c extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 c baby arugula leaves
- 4 oz blue cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
In a large bowl, combine 2 c water and juice of one lemon. Thinly slice the apples, pear and fennel and place the slices in lemon-water immediately after to avoid oxidation. To make the vinaigrette, whisk together dressing ingredients. Stack the sliced fruits, layering blue cheese and arugula between pieces and garnish with arugula leaves. Drizzle vinaigrette over top. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.