- 4 c. whole milk
- 1 The Fresh Market Cinnamon Stick
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. rice flour or almond flour
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. dark rum, optional
Equipment: 8 paper cups (4oz each) and 8 wooden popsicle sticks
Bring whole milk and cinnamon stick to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl. Whisk in condensed milk, rice or almond flour, and pure vanilla extract. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Discard cinnamon stick and stir in ground cinnamon and rum, if using. Divide mixture among 8 paper cups, insert popsicle sticks, and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours. To serve, cut away paper cups using kitchen shears.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.