- 2 tbsp. The Fresh Market Canola Oil
- ¾ lb. peeled/deveined shrimp
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pouch Frontera Key Lime Cilantro Taco Skillet Sauce
- 1 package La Tortilla Hand Made Style Yellow Corn Tortillas, warmed
- Daisy Sour Cream
- The Fresh Market Guacamole
- radishes, thinly sliced
- red onion, thinly sliced
Heat canola oil in a large skillet over high heat until it shimmers. Add the shrimp, season with salt and pepper, and cook until just barely pink, about 3-4 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add Frontera Key Lime Cilantro Taco Skillet Sauce to the pan. Simmer until the mixture is warm and bubbling, 3-5 minutes.
To serve, divide mixture among warm tortillas and top with sour cream, guacamole, radishes and red onion.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.