- 1 package Hakubaku Organic Soba Noodles
- 2 tbsp. The Fresh Market Canola Oil, divided
- 1 lb. Peeled/Deveined Shrimp
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Stir Fry Veggie Kit
- 1 pouch Saffron Road Korean Stir Fry Simmer Sauce
- ½ c. cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ c. cashews, roughly chopped
Stir Fry Veggie Kit:
- 1 c. Napa Cabbage
- 1 c. Bok Choy
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c. yellow squash, cubed
- 1 c. broccoli florets
- 12 snow peas
- ⅓ red onion, diced
- 10 asparagus stalks, cut in half
Cook noodles according to package directions. Set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until oil begins to shimmer. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Sauté until pink and barely cooked through, 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
Add remaining tablespoon of oil to the same skillet. Add vegetables and sauté 7-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4Add simmer sauce
Add simmer sauce and stir to combine.
When mixture begins to simmer, return shrimp to skillet. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until vegetables are just tender and shrimp is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
To serve, divide noodles equally between 4 bowls. Spoon shrimp and vegetable mixture over noodles and top each bowl with cilantro and cashews.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.