- 1-2 c Organic The Fresh Market Rice
- 16 oz Stir Fry Veggie Kit
- 4 tbsp canola oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 24 oz chicken breast strips
- 12 fl oz The Fresh Market Teriyaki Sauce
- Fresh cilantro, chopped, for serving
Cook rice according to package directions (1 c raw rice yields approximately ½ cup cooked rice per person, 2 c raw rice yields approximately 1 cup of cooked rice per person). Chop vegetables into smaller, bite-sized pieces.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Add vegetables, season with salt and pepper, and sauté 5-7 minutes until softened. Reduce heat to medium if vegetables begin to burn. Remove to plate and set aside.
In the same pan, add remaining 2 tbsp oil until it shimmers. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper and cook on all sides until juices run clear and no pink remains, 7-10 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add sauce, stirring to combine. Return vegetables to pan and stir to combine. Simmer until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Serve stir-fry mixture over cooked rice and top with cilantro.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.