- 1 sourdough baguette, sliced diagonally into about ½-in thick slices
- 1 (16 oz) container whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 pt kumquats, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 (12 oz) bottle Mike’s Hot Honey
- ½ c caramelized walnuts, roughly chopped
Preheat broiler. Place bread slices on sheet pan broil until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes.
Spread 2-3 tbsp ricotta on each piece of toast, followed by sliced kumquats. Drizzle with desired amount of honey and top with walnuts.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.