- 1 pkg Hakubaku Soba Noodles or zucchini noodles
- 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 1 ½ lb chicken breast strip
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Stir Fry Veggie Kit
- 1 pouch Saffron Road Lemongrass Basil Sauce
- ½ c basil, roughly chopped, optional
- ½ c cashews, roughly chopped, optional
Stir Fry Veggie Kit:
- 1 c Napa Cabbage
- 1 c Bok Choy
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 c mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c yellow squash, cubed
- 1 c broccoli florets
- 12 snow peas
- ⅓ red onion, diced
- 10 asparagus stalks, cut in half
Cook Hakubaku noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
If using zucchini noodles, simply add to skillet when sauce is added. (needs unique design treatment)
In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp canola oil over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Sauté until almost cooked through, 3-5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
Return skillet to heat and add remaining canola oil. Add vegetables and sauté 7-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Return chicken to skillet, reduce heat to medium and add simmer sauce, stirring gently to combine. Allow to simmer until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
To serve, spoon mixture over noodles and top with basil and cashews, if desired.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.