- The Best of the Bay Seasoning Bag
- 3 lb One Bite Potatoes
- 1 (14 oz) pkg Andouille sausage, cut into 2-in pieces
- 8 ears of corn, husked, cleaned and halved
- 2 lb (21-25 ct) Wild American Shrimp
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- The Fresh Market Cocktail Sauce, for serving
Fill your largest stockpot with about 4 qt water and half of The Best of the Bay Seasoning Bag and bring to a boil. Add potatoes and sausage; cook for 10 minutes. Add corn; cook for 5-7 minutes. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink, about 5 minutes more. Drain immediately, sprinkle with more seasoning to taste and serve family-style with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.