- 2 tbsp canola oil, plus more for the grill
- 4 portabella mushroom caps
- ½ c Stonewall Kitchen Maple Balsamic Dressing, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 oz herbed goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Prepare an outdoor grill to medium high heat. Clean grates and brush lightly with canola oil.
While grill heats, prepare the mushrooms. Using a paper towel, wipe away any dirt from tops. Remove the stems from each cap, then, using a spoon, gently scrape out gills from underside and discard. Brush both sides of each mushroom with dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Place the mushroom caps, stems-side up, onto the grill and cook until marked and slightly charred, about 4-5 minutes. Brush with dressing, flip mushrooms and cook 1-2 minutes. Brush top with additional dressing, cover grill and cook an addition 1-2 minutes.
Transfer to a serving platter. Top each with goat cheese and fresh parsley. Serve immediately.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.