- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ c Coombs Family Farms Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp harissa
- 2 pkgs The Fresh Market peeled baby carrots (from our produce dept) (1 ½ - 2 lb)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 c full fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tsp fresh lemon juice (from ½ small lemon)
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils
- 2 tbsp roasted, salted pistachios, shelled and chopped
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Melt butter in a small saucepan, over medium heat. Remove from heat and stir in maple syrup and harissa.
Place carrots on a large sheet pan, pour maple syrup mixture over top, season with salt and pepper to taste and toss well to combine, making sure all of the carrots get fully coated in the mixture. Roast carrots until tender and caramelized, about 35 minutes, tossing every few minutes
While carrots roast, add Greek yogurt, lemon juice and a pinch of salt to a small bowl, stirring to combine. Taste and add more salt or lemon juice if desired.
To serve, smear Greek yogurt mixture on a platter or large serving plate. Arrange carrots over top and sprinkle with pomegranate arils, chopped pistachios, crumbled feta and mint.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.