- 16 oz whole wheat orzo pasta
- 1 yellow or red pepper, diced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ½ c Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 c fresh spinach, finely chopped
- ½ c feta crumbles
- ½ c extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp The Fresh Market Lemon Dill Rub
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ c white balsamic vinegar
Cook orzo according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain.
In a large bowl, toss pasta with bell pepper, tomato, olives, spinach and feta.
In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon dill rub. Add shrimp to the bowl and toss to combine. Sauté in a hot skillet over medium high heat until pink and opaque, about 4- 5 minutes. Pour entire contents of skillet over the pasta vegetable mixture, drizzle with white balsamic and stir to combine.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.