- 8 oz (½bag) Pastificio G. Di Martino Penne Mezani Rigate Pasta
- ¼ c extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 ¼ lbs peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ½ c Stonewall Kitchen Artichoke Pesto
- 1 (10 oz) jar Divina Roasted Red Tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 3 c arugula (about ½ of a 5 oz container)
- ¼ c Divina Pitted Kalamata Olives, drained
- ¼ c shaved parmesan, plus more for serving
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cool water. Transfer to a large serving bowl and set aside.
While pasta cooks, heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet. Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper and cook, stirring often, until they are cooked through, about 3 minutes. Transfer to bowl with pasta. Add remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine. Top with more shaved parmesan and serve.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.