- 8 ears of corn, husk and silk removed
- ¼ c sour cream
- ¼ c mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tsp The Fresh Market Elote Mexican Street Corn Spice Blend, plus more for serving
- 2 limes (1 zested and juiced, 1 cut into wedges for serving)
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ c cotija cheese, queso fresco, mild feta cheese or Parmesan
- Cilantro, for serving, if desired
Preheat a grill to high heat. Start by pulling back corn husk (leaving it attached at the bottom). Place corn directly on the back area of the grill, turning occasionally, until charred, about 15 minutes.
While corn is grilling, add next 5 ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
To serve corn on the cob, slather the sour cream mixture over the corn as it comes off the grill. Sprinkle with cheese and more of The Fresh Market Elote Mexican Street Corn Spice Blend, if desired. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.