- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut in half
- ⅓ c vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1 ½ tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (Tamari will also work fine)
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp shiro miso (white or sesame miso)
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- ½ tbsp Organic Fijian Turmeric, peeled and chopped
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Makes about 1 cup.
Tip: You can also use this as a dip for crudités or a marinade for chicken thighs or leg of lamb. Simply add ½ c Greek yogurt to the above.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.