- 3 tbsp Nando’s PERi-PERi Sauce (flavor of your choice)
- 2 c rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 (7 oz) pkg Original RightRice
- 2 tbsp butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 c shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 rib celery, sliced
- 3 tbsp ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, with white and green parts separated
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
Add Nando’s PERi-PERi Sauce and shredded rotisserie chicken to a bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare RightRice according to package directions. When you fluff with a fork, stir in butter and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Prepare coleslaw. Add coleslaw mix, celery, ranch, mayonnaise and whites of the green onions to a medium sized bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
Place bowl with chicken and sauce in microwave for about 2 minutes or until warmed through.
To build your bowls: split the prepared RightRice into two portions, piling up to one side of each bowl. Split the coleslaw between the two bowls, next to the rice. Top with the spicy shredded chicken, avocado slices and reserved sliced green onions and serve!
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.