- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb chicken breast strips
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pouch Frontera New Mexico Taco Skillet Sauce
- 1 pkg Maria & Ricardo Organic Tortillas
- The Fresh Market Shredded Cheese
- Wholly Guacamole
- Cilantro and lime, for serving
In large skillet, add oil and heat over medium high for 2-3 minutes. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste and add to pan. Cook until brown on all sides and the juices run clear, about 5-6 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add taco skillet sauce to the pan. Simmer until the mixture is warm and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
Heat small skillet over medium high heat. Place tortilla in skillet and toast until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas. To serve, spoon chicken in warm tortillas and top with cheese, guacamole and other garnishes, if desired.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.