- 2 tbsp. The Fresh Market Canola Oil
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast Strips
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pouch Frontera New Mexico Taco Skillet Sauce
- 1 package tortillas, warmed
- The Fresh Market Shredded Mexican Mix Cheese
- sour cream
- The Fresh Market Guacamole
Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat until it shimmers. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until brown on all sides and the juices run clear, about 5-6 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add Frontera New Mexico Taco Skillet Sauce to the pan. Simmer until the mixture is warm and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
Heat small skillet over medium high heat. Place tortilla in skillet and toast until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
4Plate and Serve
To serve, spoon chicken in warm tortillas and top with cheese, sour cream, and guacamole.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.