- 2 tbsp. The Fresh Market Canola Oil
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast Strips
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pouch Frontera New Mexico Taco Skillet Sauce
- 1 package tortillas, warmed
- The Fresh Market Shredded Mexican Mix Cheese
- sour cream
- The Fresh Market Guacamole
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet over high medium high heat until it shimmers. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until brown on all sides and the juices run clear, about 5-6 minutes. Remove to a plate.
Return chicken to pan and add Frontera New Mexico Taco Skillet Sauce to the pan. Lower heat to medium and allow to simmer 5 minutes.
While mixture simmers, heat a separate small skillet over medium high heat. Add tortillas, one at a time, to warm and lightly brown on each side, about 30 seconds – 1 minute per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
4Plate and Serve
To serve, spoon chicken mixture in warm tortillas and top with cheese, fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.