- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb Chicken Breast Strips
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pouch Frontera New Mexico Taco Skillet Sauce
- 1 pkg tortillas, warmed
- The Fresh Market Guacamole
- Add sliced radish and red onion for a loaded taco, if desired.
Heat oil in a large skillet over high medium high heat until it shimmers. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until brown on all sides and the juices run clear, about 5-6 minutes. Remove to a plate.
Return chicken to pan and add sauce to the pan. Lower heat to medium and allow to simmer 5 minutes.
While mixture simmers, heat a separate small skillet over medium high heat. Add tortillas, one at a time, to warm and lightly brown on each side, about 30 seconds – 1 minute per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
To serve, spoon chicken mixture in warm tortillas and top with guacamole and other garnishes, if desired.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.