- 4 c butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 orange, zested and freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- fresh parsley, for serving
Video Walk Through
1Peel Butternut Squash
Preheat oven to 400°F. Peel the butternut squash.
2Cut into halves
Cut butternut squash in half.
3Dice into cubes
Dice squash cubes. Place diced butternut squash on large sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Roast for 20 minutes, tossing gently after 10 minutes.
4Mix additional ingredients
Meanwhile, mix orange juice, brown sugar and syrup in a small bowl. Drizzle over butternut squash and return to oven for an additional 10 minutes.
5Serve and enjoy!
Remove to serving dish and garnish with orange zest and parsley. Serve warm.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.