- 1 (4 oz) can Portofino Solid White Albacore Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ c Tessemae’s Pantry Classic Italian Dressing
- 2 tbsp The Fresh Market Capers
- Zest and juice of one small lemon
- 1 (8 oz) box Banza Penne Pasta
- Kosher salt
- ¼ c flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Combine tuna, dressing, capers and lemon zest and juice in a large bowl.
Cook pasta according to package instructions (but be sure to generously salt your pasta water and do not rinse after draining!). After draining, immediately add hot pasta to the bowl with the tuna. Use a large spoon or spatula to toss everything together, coating the pasta and breaking up the tuna. Add the parsley and toss some more. Serve immediately.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.