Pasta with Tuna, Capers and Lemon
10 minutesServes 4
- 1 (5 oz) can The Fresh Market Pole & Line Caught Albacore Tuna in Olive Oil
- ¼ c your favorite Italian dressing
- 2 tbsp The Fresh Market Capers
- Zest and juice of one small lemon
- 8 oz The Fresh Market Artisan Penne Rigate (half a bag)
- Kosher salt
- ¼ c flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Combine tuna, dressing, capers and lemon zest and juice in a large bowl.
Cook pasta according to package instructions (but be sure to generously salt your pasta water and do not rinse after draining!). After draining, immediately add hot pasta to the bowl with the tuna. Use a large spoon or spatula to toss everything together, coating the pasta and breaking up the tuna. Add the parsley and toss some more. Serve immediately.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.
Need Help? We Can Help
Do you need to address any issues or concerns? Store, company and merchant inquiries can be addressed by filling out our Guest Care Form.