For the fruit:
- 6 c. ripe plums, sliced into thick wedges (about 6 plums)
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
For the crumble:
- 1 c. gluten free rolled oats
- ½ c. almond meal
- ½ c. pecans, roughly chopped
- ¼ c. salted pistachios, roughly chopped
- ¼ c. packed light brown sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 6 tbsp. cold butter, cut into small pieces
For the whipped cream:
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. honey, slightly melted to a thin consistency
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place plum slices in a large bowl. Add sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice and toss well to coat fruit. Spoon mixture into a baking dish large enough to hold all the fruit.
Add all topping ingredients to a mixing bowl. Work mixture through your fingers, mixing thoroughly until the butter is evenly distributed and the size of peas. Spoon crumble mixture evenly over fruit.
Place the baking dish on a sheet pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until the top is browned and crisp and the juices are bubbly.
Meanwhile, make the honey whipped cream. Pour heavy whipping cream into a chilled stainless steel bowl. Beat with an electric hand mixer on high speed until the cream begins to thicken. Add honey and continue to beat until stiff peaks form. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve with warm crumble.