- 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 18 oz pork tenderloin strips
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 16 oz Southwest Veggie Kit
- 8 oz pouch Simply Organic Classic Fajita Simmer Sauce
- 1 pkg La Tortilla Factory Flour Tortillas
- Daisy Sour Cream
- Lime, cut into wedges
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork strips in an even layer and sear on each side, about 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
Add remaining 1 tbsp oil to pan and add vegetables. Sauté until lightly browned and slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
Return steak to pan and add sauce; stir to combine. Lower heat to medium and allow to simmer 5 minutes.
While fajita mixture simmers, heat a separate pan over medium-high heat. Add tortillas, one at a time, to warm and lightly brown on each side, about 30 seconds – 1 minute per side.
To serve, spoon fajita mixture in warm tortillas. Top with a dollop of sour cream and a squeeze of lime.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.