- ¼ c. canola oil
- 1 Chili Veggie Kit
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. ground sirloin or turkey
- 1 can beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar Frontera Chili Starter
- 1 c. water
- ¼ c. shredded cheese, for garnish
Chili Veggie Kit
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- 1 Yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 White onion, chopped
- 1 Poblano pepper, chopped
- 4 tbsp. garlic, minced
In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add contents of the fresh Chili Vegetable Kit and sauté until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Push the vegetables to the outer edge of the pot, and add the ground sirloin or turkey to the middle.
Using a wooden spoon, crumble the meat and continue cooking until no longer pink. Add the beans, Frontera Chili Starter, and water and continue cooking for 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. When ready to serve, garnish each bowl of chili with cheese.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.