Radicchio and Beet Noodle Salad
15 minutesServes 4
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ½ c loosely packed parsley leaves, chopped
- ¼ c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pkg beet noodles (about ½ lb)
- 1 small head radicchio, leaves separated
- 2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ c chopped walnuts
Whisk together lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Add oil in a slow steady stream, whisking constantly to incorporate. Add beet noodles and toss to coat. Cover and chill for 1-4 hours.
Add radicchio leaves and toss to combine. To serve, arrange beet and radicchio mixture on platter and top with goat cheese and walnuts.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.
Need Help? We Can Help
Do you need to address any issues or concerns? Store, company and merchant inquiries can be addressed by filling out our Guest Care Form.