- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. ground pepper
- ½ c. loosely packed parsley leaves, chopped
- ¼ c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package beet noodles (approx. ½ lb.)
- 1 small head radicchio, leaves separated
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ c. chopped walnuts
Whisk together lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Add oil in a slow steady stream, whisking constantly to incorporate. Add beet noodles and toss to coat. Cover and chill for 1 to 4 hours.
Add radicchio leaves and toss to combine. To serve, arrange beet and radicchio mixture on platter and top with goat cheese and walnuts.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.