- ¼ c red curry paste
- 1 c coconut milk
- 1 c chicken stock
- 6 cloves peeled black garlic, found in our produce dept.
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 lb The Fresh Market pre-cubed sweet potatoes
- 3 shallots, peeled keeping roots intact, quartered lengthwise
- 1 c mint leaves, chopped
- 1 c cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ c roasted salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 3 limes, cut into wedges
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Place the curry paste, coconut milk, chicken stock, black garlic, brown sugar and salt into a blender and blend until well combined.
Place sweet potato cubes and shallots in a large roasting dish and pour over curry mixture, stirring to distribute evenly. Cover with aluminum foil and roast for 40 minutes. Remove foil and cook an additional 40 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork tender and curry sauce has reduced slightly.
Serve warm topped with mint, cilantro, peanuts and lime
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.