- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Sirloin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- One 24-25 oz jar roasted garlic tomato pasta sauce
- 1 pkg rigatoni pasta, cooked according to package directions
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
- Fresh basil, torn, for serving
In a large skillet heat oil over medium high heat, until it shimmers. Add sirloin and season liberally with salt and pepper. Using a spatula, crumble the meat until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
Add sauce to the meat and stir to combine. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until mixture is gently bubbling, at least 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Add cooked rigatoni directly to pan. Toss gently to coat noodles with sauce. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan and basil.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.