- 1 c Concord, Gum Drop or Moon Drop Grapes (red or black seedless will also work)
- ½ c red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp The Fresh Market Balsamic Glaze, plus more for serving
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 (8.8 oz) pkg naan (two pieces)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ c The Fresh Market Caramelized Walnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ c The Fresh Market blue cheese crumbles
- 1 (4 oz) pkg The Fresh Market Sliced Prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 1 c arugula
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Place grapes, onion and balsamic glaze on sheet pan. Add salt and toss to coat. Roast 15 minutes and transfer to a plate.
Discard parchment paper and add both flatbreads to sheet pan. Brush each evenly with olive oil. Top each evenly with the grape and onion mixture, walnuts, blue cheese and prosciutto. Place in oven and roast about 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and prosciutto is crispy.
Transfer flatbreads to a cutting board and top each with a handful of arugula and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Slice and serve immediately.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.