- 1 (5- 5 ½ lb) semiboneless leg of lamb
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 ¾ lb Cipollini onions, peeled
- 3-4 large carrots, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 1 bottle Terrapin Ridge Farms Tart Cherry Apple Rosemary Glaze
Preheat oven to 450°. Season the lamb with salt and pepper and place in a medium roasting pan. Scatter onions and carrots around the meat and roast for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325° and liberally brush lamb with approximately ½ c glaze, reserving remaining. Cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the lamb reaches 120°F, about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Once lamb reaches 120°F, coat with additional glaze every 5-10 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat registers 130°. Transfer the lamb to a cutting board and allow to rest for 20 minutes. To serve, slice lamb and serve with vegetables and remaining glaze, if desired.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.