- 2 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 box The Fresh Market Artisan Linguini Pasta
For the tomatoes:
- 1 ½ bags Mini San Marzano tomatoes (about 3 c.)
- 2 tbsp. The Fresh Market 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. The Fresh Market Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
For the sauce:
- 3 tbsp. The Fresh Market 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ c. fresh basil, torn
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella, cut into ½” cubes
Preheat the oven to 400° F. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add salt and cook pasta according to package instructions, reserving ½ c. pasta water.
Place tomatoes on a sheet pan in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Roast 10 minutes until the tomatoes are soft and begin to burst.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium low heat. Add garlic slices and lemon zest. Gently heat through, swirling pan occasionally, about 5 minutes. Drop heat to low if garlic or butter begins to brown.
Add lemon juice and roasted tomatoes to pan along with accumulated pan juices. Add pasta and pasta water. Toss to cover noodles in sauce and allow to warm through. Add mozzarella cubes and fresh basil and toss to combine.
Place pasta in large serving bowl and serve immediately.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.