Shrimp Pad Thai
- 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Stir-Fry Veggie Kit
- 1 pkg Kame Stir Fry Thai Rice Noodles
- 1 (7 oz) pouch Saffron Road Pad Thai Simmer Sauce
- ½ c green onions, roughly chopped, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Peanuts, chopped fine, for serving
Stir-Fry Veggie Kit
- 1 c Napa Cabbage
- 1 c Bok Choy
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 c mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c yellow squash, cubed
- 1 c broccoli florets
- 12 snow peas
- ⅓ red onion, diced
- 10 asparagus stalks, cut in half
In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp canola oil over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Sauté until shrimp are opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
Return skillet to heat and add remaining 1 tbsp canola oil. Add vegetables and sauté 7-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
While veggies sauté, cook noodles according to microwave package instructions.
Reduce heat to medium and add simmer sauce to veggies, stirring to combine. Simmer until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Add shrimp and noodles and toss to combine.
To serve, divide stir-fry mixture among 4 bowls. Top each with green onions, lime wedges and peanuts.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.
Need Help? We Can Help
Do you need to address any issues or concerns? Store, company and merchant inquiries can be addressed by filling out our Guest Care Form.