- 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Stir Fry Veggie Kit
- 1 pkg Hakubaku Udon Noodles
- 1 carton Ocean’s Halo Pho Broth
- ½ c basil, roughly chopped, optional
- ½ c cilantro, roughly chopped, optional
- Lime wedges, optional
In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp canola oil over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Sauté until shrimp are opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
Return skillet to heat and add remaining canola oil. Add vegetables and sauté 7-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
While veggies sauté, cook noodles according to package instructions. Add broth to a medium saucepan and bring just to a simmer.
To serve, divide noodles among 4 bowls, add broth and portion shrimp and veggies in the bowls. Top with basil, cilantro and lime wedges, if desired.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.