- 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Stir Fry Veggie Kit
- 1 pkg Hakubaku Udon Noodles
- 1 carton Ocean’s Halo Pho Broth
- ½ c basil, roughly chopped, optional
- ½ c cilantro, roughly chopped, optional
- Lime wedges, optional
In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp canola oil over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Sauté until shrimp are opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
Return skillet to heat and add remaining canola oil. Add vegetables and sauté 7-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
While veggies sauté, cook noodles according to package instructions. Add broth to a medium saucepan and bring just to a simmer.
To serve, divide noodles among 4 bowls, add broth and portion shrimp and veggies in the bowls. Top with basil, cilantro and lime wedges, if desired.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.