- 1 large egg
- ¼ c sour cream
- ¼ c mayonnaise
- Zest of 2 lemons
- ½ tsp The Fresh Market Best of the Bay seasoning, plus more for serving
- ½ tsp hot sauce, or to taste
- ½ c finely crushed saltine crackers
- ¼ c red bell pepper, finely diced
- ¼ c scallions (white and tender green parts), finely chopped
- 1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 12 oz Wild American Shrimp, shell removed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 lobster tails
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 lemon, quartered
Preheat the oven to 425°
Whisk together egg, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon zest, Best of the Bay seasoning and hot sauce until well-combined.
Stir in the cracker crumbs, bell pepper, scallions, and parsley. Fold in the shrimp. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
For the lobster: Using kitchen scissors or a sharp knife, split the top shells of the lobster tails up to the fins. Bend the tail fin until it lightly snaps and then gently fan open the tails (as though opening a book) to reveal the white meat. Use your fingers to loosen the meat from the shell and separate it a bit in the center to form space for the stuffing. Place the split tails in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
Divide the stuffing equally among the four tails. Drizzle with melted butter and dust with Best of the Bay seasoning. Bake only until the seafood is opaque, 17 to 20 minutes. A thermometer inserted into the lobster meat should register 140°. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.