- 4 everything bagels, cut in half
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c red onion, minced
- 2 tbsp capers, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 oz smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- ¼ c fresh chives, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil, for serving
Toast bagels under a broiler until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, make cream cheese spread. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, red onion, capers, lemon zest, juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Spread the mixture evenly between the 8 toasted bagel halves. Top each bagel with equal amounts of smoked salmon.
To serve, arrange on a serving platter and top with chives and a light drizzle olive oil.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.